Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Chicken Cacciatore

To be honest, I wasn't sure this was going to be good but it turned out better than expected! I'm sure it has to do with your spaghetti sauce as well. I think we used a Prego brand but I'm not an expert on spaghetti sauces. My kids liked it too. I think I would have added a little more chicken too, there was a lot of sauce leftover.
Rated 7 out of 10.
Serves 4
7 Weight Watcher Points


Chicken Cacciatore
Ingredients:
1 lb chicken breasts
1 (26 oz) jar of chunky vegetable-style spaghetti sauce
1 zucchini, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
1 sweet onion, chopped
Directions:
Place all ingredients in a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag and mix together.
Garnish: chopped black olives, shredded Parm cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours. 
Serve with cooked spaghetti noodles or rice and garnish with olives and cheese. Also would be delicious with Cheesy Garlic Sticks.


No comments:

Post a Comment